Armstrong Shinekeeper® Resilient Floor Finish, 32 oz.
Shinekeeper Long Lasting Floor Polish is a metal cross-linked acrylic floor finish which has been formulated to give a fast film build on Armstrong vinyl sheet and tiles. Shinekeeper provides the ideal surface for Armstrong vinyl sheet and tiles in most situations giving the best balance between "easy to scratch - easy to repair", and "hard to scratch - hard to repair". Shinekeeper responds well to spray buffing and with all speeds of buffing equipment from 350 - 2000 rpm for use in commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Shinekeeper has been formulated in a way that it will stand up to traffic with minimum maintenance, i.e. where machine buffing is seldom or rarely performed, e.g. domestic homes. Shinekeeper exhibits exception wear properties due to the tough flexible film that shows good resistance to black heel marking, scuffs and powdering.
- Sweep or vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- Wash resilient floor with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum or Hartco wood floors).
- Allow clean floor to dry before applying finish.
- Apply Shinekeeper with a clean, damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator pad.
- Make sure the entire surface is evenly coated.
- For initial application, apply 2 coats of finish, allowing first coat to dry before applying second coat.
- When reapplying polish as needed, apply 1 or 2 coats. Allow at least 30 minutes for final coat to dry. Additional dry time may be required.